Saturday 7 November 2009

Beginning at the end... of a good week.

After discovering a previously unearthed talent for predicting football results and goal times, for those who are interested, I thought I would relay my football trading diary.

A little history first. I have many pseudonyms, I no longer live in Dulwich but stole the name Dulwichtrader from a very nice shop in the village.
After working far too long in media and only enjoying sport and a punt at weekends, after being laid and paid off, I took the plunge into sports trading. It's tough. I'm a newbie, learning everyday. I may not make it but I'll have a bloody good go.

Anyway, a week ago, I put together a new strategy for predicting results. Since then, with the exception of dallying foolishly in the U17 World Cup, all predictions have been on the mark or money. And, thanks to Soccer Mystic's powers, (thank you Peter), I have had a good idea of what profit to expect and when.
I will not be publishing my predictions pre game, for obvious reasons. However, I send them to a select few via e-mail. The following day I shall post a screen shot of this e-mail, win lose or draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment