Monday 9 November 2009

Good game, great result.

I can't be arsed to copy and paste the emails. I'll tell you what I thought would happen regardless of the result.

I had this clash at 2/3-1 with the first goal at 40mins. Chelsea are averaging almost 3 goals a game at home and Man Utd are 2 per game away from Old Trafford, so my suggestion was realistic. However, the reds are Liverpool like at present, relying on Giggs and Rooney and Drogba has never scored against them in the league so the 1-0 could have been expected.
The important thing was the goal came after my predicted time which assured trading 0-0 and other scores up to 35 mins was nicely profitable. My intention was to lay 0-0 and back 1-1 after 40 mins but I left it until the restart. The goal coming as late as it did meant scratching the 1-1. Pre game I backed Chelsea for the title at 2.18 I closed it at 90 mins on 1.96. A good game and great result leading to a 5% increase on the bank roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment