Sunday 8 November 2009

Below are previous prediction e-mails I have sent this week.
Even though I was confident of an early goal in the Derby - Cov game I stupidly opened on 0-0 hoping to steal those ten minutes. Schoolboy error.
Was glad that my goal time prediction in the Wolves - Arsenal game was pretty close and that the cautionary note was also correct.
I have just sent the e-mail for the todays clash of the titans, Chelsea - Man U and look forward to posting the result tomorrow.





With the exception of Man City, who beat them 1-0, Wolves are yet to play any big sides in the league. So, tonight's game could be anything. On paper it's 0-2 possibly 1-2 and surprisingly the first goal is on 30 - 40 mins. But if Arsenal put on the same boots that beat Blackburn or Everton carnage may insue. I'm out for beers tonight so won't be watching and probably would open any trades pre game if I was.



From: To: Subject: Derby v CoventryDate: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 16:43:51 +0000

Despite taking longer than expected, last night's result was as predicted. I even managed to scratch the AUQ bet after the 2nd, though I did think Benfica would score more. I have the game at 2 - 1 with the first goal at 17 mins. 45% chance of a goal before this but I shall try and steal 10 mins of 0-0 0-1 and 1-0. I am confident of a goal in the first half hour so backing AUQ and/or 1-1/2-1 after 10 mins would be advised. Have an enjoyable and profitable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment